- denver.craigslist.org/reo/d/trinidad… denver.craigslist.org/reo/d/trinidad… 3 weeks ago
- The Crisis of the Republican Party nyti.ms/2pAvvXO 3 weeks ago
- @GarryKief Loved it in Atlanta. Flew there just so see it. Can’t wait til NYC! 2 months ago
- Praise Song for the Unloved Animals nyti.ms/2YJuWr8 5 months ago
- Why The Times Is Taking Down Its Paywall for 3 Days nyti.ms/2IWJJux 6 months ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Kudos to the Southern Plains Land Trust in southeast Colorado for working to bring back native Bison to the prairie. Inspiring mission – and a good start with a few of these guys.
When I was traveling to the Denver / Boulder area for work, one of my favorite things was to be able to sneak in a scenic hike on the same day that I had to fly. You could either get … Continue reading
Wonderful hiking park only 45 minutes from Denver. f
What a great time to hike Sassafras Natural Resource Area in Kent County, Maryland. Perfect place to witness springs’s arrival.
Battlefield hikes are always some of my favorite. The open vista walks are a constant source of scenery (as opposed to the normal “wait-for-it” hike to the peak or overlook), and as a birder, the meadow habitats attract a … Continue reading
If you are not much into the haunted hayride scene but think it would be fun to inject a little creepy into a Halloween hike, consider a visit to the section of the Appalachian Trail that passes through Burkittsville, Maryland … Continue reading